Thread: Welcome To The FEGA Forum

Welcome To The FEGA Forum

Hi Everyone.

Welcome to the new look FEGA Forum. As you can see the web site and forum have been upgraded quite considerably and we all owe Bill Gamradt a great big thank you for doing the work.

To join this forum you will have to register again. Your old log-in details won't work on this forum but they will still work on the actual FEGA web site. It's just one of those things. You can re-register with your old log-in details if you want to or create a new identity.

The 3 post rule still applies when you register. These posts will have to be moderated no matter who you are. It is a security measure and designed to prevent spammers and the like hammering us. So please be patient.

I would encourage you all to register under your own name if possible so we know who you are. I would also encourage you to add to your profile by adding a picture of yourself in the setting up the top right hand corner.

We have set the forum up and tested it as best we can.........but there will always be initial unforeseen problems. If you strike anything that isn't working properly please let us know so we can fix it.

Rex Pedersen is our official moderator so be gentle on him as he's never done this before.

So welcome to the new forum and I hope you enjoy using it and remember to take advantage of the new web site features.

Cheers
    Andrew

Woohoo! Looking good, Andrew! Congrats to you and Bill for a job well done. FEGA certainly deserves a fresh new forum and it's looking great!

~Sam

Thanks Sam

Your help in this project is much appreciated as well thank you.

Well, folks, we are now live with the new forum

Any problems let us know so it can be fixed.

Cheers
    Andrew

Hey Andrew, I was just cruising around and decided to stop over at the FEGA site. I haven't been over here for a while and am very impressed with the new format. I can't believe they collared you to Moderate this site too. When are you going to get any engraving done? What with this site, the Cafe, and "The Engraver" magazine, you must be busier than the old "one armed paper hanger". Best to you and the new site, I know it will be a great success!

Mark

Hi Mark

Thanks for that. I'm only moderating for a few days. Rex is away at the moment and then he will take over.

Engraving??.....what's that??

Fortunatley I'm really busy on the engraving side of things with plenty of work. Long may it last!!

Cheers
    Andrew

Hi all everybody,I'm Panja is newbie from Thailand.

wow i like very much the update!
    the forum in this way will be more functional!
    thank you very much to all for the great work!

Great Job Guys

Hi just got on this looks like a fun place to be. J.J.

Hi everyone this looks like a fun place to be J.J.