Thread: Back on the forum, thank you

Back on the forum, thank you

It's good to be able to log in to our FEGA forum again thanks to the great work of our own Bill Gamradt
    and our ever working President Barry Lee Hands and with maybe some help from Mr. Rex.
    Thank you gentlemen for sorting out my log in problems.

Now that I have access I would like to encourage more of our members to participate on a regular basis.
    Newer engravers or old hands, it would be wonderful if you would also post your questions, pictures and information on the FEGA site at the time you are posting on some of the other great forums.
    That way your work and thoughts will become part of the historical record of our great organization and also provide a fuller, richer visit to the site for clients seeking an engraver on our Guild website.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
    John Barraclough.

Thanks John!

New guy check in! I have noticed a couple of issues with a thread or two and that most cut off about 2013, but I suspect it's just a bug that needs to be worked out.

Thanks for your help Barry.
    Hope we can stir up some action here.
    John.

Hello Bluetickhound,
    Thanks for your post.
    I also notice that most recent postings are missing from our forum.
    Do you have any idea why they are missing or any expertize in this area?
    John.

Thank you John, I've missed checking this forum and am excited it's back in service. One of these days I'll figure out how to post a few pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Un View Post
    Thank you John, I've missed checking this forum and am excited it's back in service. One of these days I'll figure out how to post a few pictures.
    Thank you Big-Un, some pictures of your fine work would be great for members and guests to see.
    I think Andrew posted some stickys on how to post pictures.
    Your pictures would get some play.
    Most days I check Who's Online it shows 3-4 Guests searching the threads and almost nothing new to see.
    Best, John Barraclough.