Thread: 2017 Gun Egravers show!!!!

2017 Gun Egravers show!!!!

Its time to get your table at the 2017Gun Engravers Show.
    This is the largest gathering of hand engravers in the world and if you love this forum, you will love the gun engravers show
    Tables are going fast and we want you to be there, without being disappointed that you missed out on a table. . . .
    Engravers come from all over the United States, Italy, China, and New Zealand to name a few, and why? Because this show is the most important show in the world for hand engraved items, and if you love engraving, you need to be there.
    Saturday night we have an excellent banquet and auction, including items donated by Steve Lindsay himself, so you donít want to miss out!!!
    In our show we have 65 tables, over 50 are already gone and I want to see you exhibiting your wonderful work , so you better move quick!
    SEE YOU IN LAS VEGAS!!!!

Thank you for the new posts Barry.
    It's good to see some action and news on the FEGA forum.
    Something interesting for our guest to see and think about.

It is hard to find words to explain just how great it is to attend the FEGA show. I have been attending for some 37 years now and am really looking forward to the 2017 meeting, visiting with old friends and meeting new ones. I rue the day I shall ever have to miss a show!!