Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome back Johny B!

Quote Originally Posted by SamW View Post
    Your post worked Don...hope your problem has been fixed. Maybe we can push the forum use at Vegas this year?
    Sam and Don, I will back you on that. Hope we can get some action at the Vegas Members meeting.
    Last night there was 37 guests when I logged on and not one comment or post from them.
    I'm sure some of them had a question or something to say but were unable to utilize our forum.
    Maybe Bill (Big Un) the only other recent poster will join us at the Members meeting too.

Right now at 7.49 am Pacific Time on Sunday 10/15/17 there are 33 guests on our website and not one post from them.
    WHY ? I think some of these people deserve the opportunity and would like to interact with the engravers.
    Last edited by John Barraclough; 10-15-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this year's meeting, unexpected issues arose. I'm definitely planning on attending the 2019 meeting as I want to "sit" for the Master designation. Was going to do it this year but ran out of time getting prepared.

I believe we should encourage others to be more active in participating but, as it's said, you can't legislate morality or force people to volunteer (unless you're serving our country!) so we just have to cheerfully nudge it.

Thanks Bill,
    Sorry you can't make the Vegas show this year.
    We will miss you.